The software industry is not only booming in a single direction, rather it is set to cover the multi-directional industry verticals. The health industry has also benefitted from the software development industry and there are some mobile applications, which are thriving well. The pharmaceutical industry has stepped in the mobile app technology with the medicine distribution system becoming online.
The concept of online retail medicine has taken the pace and has crossed $28 billion. The pharmaceutical industry does not seem to take a relaxing note and will continue to rise more in foreseen times. There are several online pharmacy product selling apps working online, which have significantly influenced the way the market used to run. The major names are 1 mg, Netmeds.com, etc. while many have followed the same path.
There are several types of applications that run in the Pharmaceutical industry which are Pharmaceutical CRM software, Online medicine delivery mobile application, e-commerce portals, Supply chain management software, POS and MR reporting software, Sales management software, Inventory management system.
Basic Features of Online Medicine App Development
- User panel: The app essentially does have a personalized user panel. The panel offers easy access to every required section of the app and lets him do the tasks. A user panel has:
- User registration: This section is kept easy where the user can log in or register with the help of social media accounts or registered password.
- Medicine search: Users can search for medicine they want to purchase in a too convenient way. As he reaches to search panel, he is a few clicks away from ordering online medicine. Alternatively, the Upload Medicine order section is also set up to allow the user to upload the medicine order and order medicine in a convenient way. Add to cart button always stay with the product name, through which you can add the selected medicine to your cart and purchase whenever required.
- Expert counseling: It is the special feature available in the app, which helps the user to choose the right combination of medicine. The user can discuss the health problems with a doctor and get the right set of advice.
- Trending fitness meals: The nutrition is the half medicine and as you start taking the right food, medicine starts to cut off. Here, in this section, you can view the most trending nutrition meal, which you can also order.
- My order section: In this section, you can view the status of the products that you have ordered. Here, you will find, Track order, return policy, Loyalty points.
- Track order: Once you have ordered the medicine order, you can check the status of the products in a convenient way. You can know, whether your product is out of delivery or still pending for action.
- Return policy: If the pharmacy product is not appropriate or low in quality, you have always right to return the order and get your money return within the given time.
- Loyalty Points: Alongside, loyalty points are also offered, where the user gets the benefits in points for using the app for a long time or referring it. Every android development company integrates the app with third-party tools such as debit cards or credit cards.
Advanced Features of an app
Affiliate marketing: Such apps are also becoming a strong basis for affiliate marketing. With this feature, the user can find the nearest diagnosis labs and book an appointment for regular health checkups or other specific prescribed check-ups.
- Refined search: The refined search refers to the facility of searching in specific categories such as cold, cough, body ache, migraine, fever, diabetes, thyroid, etc. This makes the advanced search criteria for the user.
- Upload medicine orders: This is one of the major attributes of online medicine selling the mobile app. here the user can upload the medicine order and check-up reports along with the address and contact number. The user can also have a conversation with the doctor after the appointment.
- Associate medical store: With this feature, the user can collect the medicine from a nearby medical store. This way, the vendor also gets benefit from associating their store with the online medicine mobile app
Cost of Medicine App Development
The cost of online medicine app development is not an easy task, as it entirely depends on the client requirement and specification list, a number of development hours, and development platform and geo-location of mobile app development company or Android development company. If you get your app developed from, USA based company then it costs up to $250 per hour. Whereas in Europe the cost is a little lesser than the USA, costing as low as $25 to as high as $150 per hour. South Asia is cheaper in terms of app development costs. The cost of basic app development for a single platform is starting from $500 whereas the platform (android app + iOS app + website + pharmacist dashboard) price goes up to $25000, which works on all devices.
With the huge level of credibility being shared by the two whales of the industry, many companies have stepped forth for taking new initiatives with online medicine mobile app development company. The power of cloud computing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and CRM has fueled innovation. The collaboration of the pharmaceutical industry with the mobile app has upraised the market. If you are a medicine distributor, pharmacy company or any IT startup with interest in the health industry, and want to start your own online medicine delivery app like 1mg, netmeds, pharmeasy then EMedstore is the right choice for you. We provide award-winning digital solutions to accelerate your epharmacy business.
Get in touch with our experts at [email protected] or call us: +91 973 771 2429 directly. We’ll reach out to you within 24 hours.